02/04/2011

Review of March 2011

Three months down and nine to go and here is how it's going.


In March I managed to claw one film back and now I am only four behind.
Here is how I am doing with watching new to old films.


I managed to watch twelve new films in March taking the total new films to 38.

This is how the rating of the films has been going, most films this month were quite good with most received a rating between three and five stars.


And finally here is the percentage of my time that I have spent watching films so far this year
.

Many more film stars have seen there names gather at the bottom of each review.  Now there is a leader with four films.
Behind Bruce there are a number all with three films.
And now I realy should get back to watching some films.

No comments:

Post a Comment