02/06/2011

Review of May 2011

Well, that is the first five months done.  Only seven to go and I have eleven films to make up which is more than last month but it is still not impossible and as long as I keep within touching distance I am confident that it is achievable.

Here is my progress to date


Here is the new to old film ratio.


I saw nine new films this month which keeps me on target for one third of my films being new.

Here are how the films have been rated.


There were five films that scored five stars in May, no zero stars but there were three one star films.  So it's not all been good.

And here is the percentage of my time that I have spent watching films so far this year.


Yet more film stars have joined the list of names at the bottom of each review.  Arnold Schwarzenegger has pulled away with six.
Five
Four
Further updates to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment