25/07/2012

The Cabin in the Woods

Ok, I’m going to try and tell you about the Cabin in the Woods without any spoilers! Basically there is a cabin… and… it’s in the woods. If I tell you any more I could ruin it for you, so I won’t.

I will tell you however that this is the most important film to happen to the horror genre since Scream. This will forever change how you view horror films and how you remember horror films you’ve seen before. Now I’m not talking about the unnecessarily grotesque movies like Hostel that I have very little time for, but the monster movies like Friday the 13th, the sort of films that have a set of rules that must be adhered to. Well the Cabin in the Woods not only adheres to these rules and clichés but it smashes them to pieces all in the same action. Watch this film it is simply fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment