27/07/2012

Lost S01E02 – Pilot Part 2

So if episode one raised some questions then episode two just threw more at us. What with the creature in the jungle that sounds like a machine, where they are, why they crashed and then the back stories of all of the characters? So why not throw in a Polar Bear and a distress message that’s been playing for over sixteen years. I love the puzzles, I love that the characters are interesting and varied and who can forget the moment Kate (Evangeline Lily) reveals a little part of her back story (and all of her underwear!!!).

I’ve heard varying reports about the conclusion to the show but not the actual conclusion so I’m going to remain positive, hope for the best and enjoy the journey.  I have faith in you Jeffrey Lieber, J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof, don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment