25/07/2012

I'm Back!

Ok, so it's been almost seven months since I completed Film-Year and in that time I have moved to New Zealand... shhh!  I'm hunting Hobbits!


You'll be pleased to know that I haven't exactly gone cold turkey on the films either, so far I've seen 53 films this year and a fair bit of TV.  Game of Thrones has to be the best thing I've seen in the TV since the Walking Dead... so I thought for a laugh I might start reviewing those as well (plus the 53 films that I have to catch up on).


One other thing, so far I've only made it to season 4 of Lost (and that was when it originally aired) and I plan on finally finishing it by the end of the year, but to make it more interesting I'm going to start back at the beginning (I wasn't going to make it easy, plus I need the catch up)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment